Senior Engineering Recruiter
Compensation: $80,950.00 - $138,700.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Butler is known for consistently exceeding customer expectations. Our top 20 customers have averaged more than 20 years of service by Butler, which is a testament to our quality and high standards. We are well positioned to take advantage of industry growth and to leverage our domain expertise.
Our mission is:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
Our client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S. We have a requirement for:
Please respond with resumes in word format to Janita at ...@butler.com for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Senior Engineering Recruiter
Location: Palm Bay, FL (32905)
Duration: 6-12 months contract
- Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting- sourcing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates in addition to screening, scheduling, interviewing, and presenting and negotiating job offers to candidates.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates, and to source specific requirements.
- Recruit/Source technical engineering candidates using sourcing techniques to include on-line and internal databases, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling, complex internet searches and researching and identifying markets to tap for qualified talent. Also works with search firms or other placement agencies, and determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Pre-screen potential candidates by assessing candidates qualifications and culture fit through a combination of behavioral based interviews and competency-based evaluations. Interview prospective candidates on consistent set of qualifications and educate candidates on company. Submit qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Prepare salary offers in collaboration with compensation specialists and HR Business Partner.
- Upholds legal requirements and company hiring policies, and coaches and guides managers accordingly.
- Proactive tracking of progress and all work in applicant tracking system to ensure metrics are captured and goals are met.
- Previous experience with recruiting cleared (Secret, Top Secret, TS/SCI, etc.) engineering candidates (mechanical, systems, software, electrical, etc.).
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior recruiting experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior recruiting experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior recruiting experience, or equivalent.
- Preferred Additional Skills:
- Exercised effective influence, consulting, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner, willing to take initiative and drive tasks to closure.
- General knowledge of various engineering disciplines and associated skills/certifications.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, customer service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...