Water Jet Operator
CareerBuilder-US in Phoenix, AZ
- Industry: Aviation - Aircraft Mechanic/Technician
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $80,800.00 - 153,000.00 / Year*
SVS Group is currently looking to hire a Water Jet Operator/Shear Operator for one of our best Aerospace Clients here in Phoenix, AZ. You will have typical Water Jet Operator job duties and some Shear Operator duties to include:
- Prepare and operate Water Jet Machines, power shears, and circle shear equipment, maintaining tolerances of +/- .005 per drawing and work instructions for that operation.
- Perform operation of square shear and circle shear equipment and verify using measuring devices as per drawings and work instructions, under direct supervision of set-up man or supervisor.
- Observe process or machine operation and measure parts in accordance with instructions using defined inspection media.
- Stops process or machine operation and notifies supervisor when the parts do not conform to specifications.
- Adjust tool and machine settings under supervision to obtain specified results
- Perform work in all areas of shop as designated by supervision on an as needed basis.
- Maintain a clean work area following 5S methodologies.
- You must have at least 2+ years of very recent Water Jet Experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and blueprints in English is required.
- Minimum vision requirements: Near and far vision of 20/30 in both eyes (corrected)
- Manual dexterity to handle small delicate parts and hand held standard measuring equipment at the same time.
- You must take direction well and you must get along well with others
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance
- You must be able to work a 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday 2pm - 11pm plus overtime as needed.
* Estimated salary